Saturday 19 July 2014

Tour Stories

I'm having lots of fun out on tour. I've played at Royston Folk Club where I met some brilliant acts including Daria Kulesh, The Foxglove Trio and Jackson Creek Band.


The next night I returned to The Albatros sailing ship in Wells-next-the-Sea. Lovely to see Captain Ton again and as always a lovely boisterous crowd! 


I supported the excellent Jenna Witts at Ely Folk Club. Jenna has recently returned from what sounds to have been an amazing trip across America. She writes really lovely songs and has a great voice. Her dad was wearing an Eric Clapton Tshirt and it turned out he had seen me play in the Forum Live of the LG Arena before the Clapton gig there last May. Small world! 



Last night I played at the Shoal Hill Tavern in Cannock for the first time, and I'm just on my way out to play at a a private birthday party in Sutton Coldfield.

On Thursday night my song One of those Guys was played on the excellent Troubadour Show broadcast from New Jeresey. Catch up with it on the website  

No comments: