Monday 14 September 2009

EP Launch Deatails


The launch night for my EP, Twenty Two, will be on Friday October 23rd at The Tower of Song Bar in Cotteridge, Birmingham. The Tower of Song is one of my favourite venues, it's home to some of the best nights around including the Crossroads Blues Club and Rea River Roots. It also has a really great atmosphere and a really cool crowd of regulars.

On the launch night I'll play the songs from the EP as well as some brand new tracks and covers of some of my favourite artists and biggest influences. I'll also be joined by Chickenbone Blues, Singer/Songwriter Johnny Hands and comedian Lee Goodall, who are all performing sets in the first half of the evening. I'm planning to end the night with a great big blues jam, depending on who is there to play along...

And I'll be selling the EP, of course!

So get it in your diaries... October 23rd, which is a Friday, from 8.45 to 11.15pm at The Tower of Song Bar. £3 on the door.


107 Pershore Road South
Cotteridge
BIRMINGHAM
B30 3JX

No comments: