Tuesday 17 March 2009

Tomorrrow

I Haven't posted yet in March, and it's the 17th today, so that makes me a bit naughty. But never mind.

To try and make up for it, I've put a new song in the player on the right. It's my home demo of a song I wrote last month for a songwriting competition. The university I graduated from last year are hosting a competition to find a song for the School of Sport, Performing Arts and Leisure graduation ceremony in 2009.

I entered the song, "Tomorrow" a day before the closing date of February 28th. I found it a bit of a challenge to write to a brief, the competition asked for something that reflected an "open doors" theme. I don't know how happy with the final product, but it'd be nice to hear what you all think. It's called Tomorrow, and it's in the player on the right.

1 comment:

maria k said...

Well done for getting into the top four of the songwriting competition! Hope you go all the way! :-)