Wednesday 2 September 2015

What’s coming up, Robert?

Well since you ask;

On Thursday I’m performing at Hand and Heart, Nottingham

This Saturday I’m at Artree Festival of Folk in Bracknell. I’m performing on the Hidden Bohemia Stage (Garden Room) at 5.20pm.

On September 20th I’m playing at Brown's Hotel, Laugharn (famous as a hang out of Dylan Thomas)

September 22nd I’m at the Lifeboat Tavern, Tenby

25th September I’m supporting the superb O'Hooley & Tidow at The Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton upon Trent.

5th October I’m supporting the excellent Krista Detor at the Stafford Gatehouse Theatre

11th October is Goosfest where I am appearing on the Folk at the Marquee stage at 1.30pm

 23rd October I’m supporting much celebrated songwriter and inspiration for Al Pacino movie Steve Tilston

11th November I’m supporting fantastic singer songwriter Caddy Cooper at Kitchen Garden, Birmingham.

No comments: