Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!

Thank you for all your support this year.

A lot of cool things have happened in 2013, and this last couple of months have seen some really lovely stuff come to pass.

Back in October I performed at Folking Live in Bracknell which was a great gig. The guys there filmed some videos of my set, including this one...




In December I played gigs at SIFA Fireside and the John Taylor Hospice, an excuse to dust off some Christmas covers like this one...



On the 28th of December I returned to the Albatros, "The Albatros is a 100 year old ex-trading ship from Amsterdam that has been converted into a restaurant, bar and music venue, situated in a small town on the north Norfolk coast, Wells-next-the-sea."

I love this gig and had a wonderful time. Thanks to Captain Ton and all on-board for making me so welcome. 

My last bit of music stuff for 2013 was to play 5 songs on The Milk Bar End of Year Quiz. you can download the podcast now by following this link http://themilkbar.podbean.com/2013/12/31/the-milk-bar-end-of-year-quiz-2013-episode-236/

No comments: