Wednesday 3 April 2013

Gig updates

Back in February I returned to the Yardbird in Birmingham. Also playing were my old mate Brains For Breakfast who continues to write really engaging story songs and Nottingham band Siblings, who have some really super catchy harmony driven songs. Have a look at their video for Colours;


 
Cheesy Grins with Siblings at The Yardbird
Thanks to David, Francesca and Jack for making the trip down to film the gig.

I had a lovely time at The Ebrington Arms near Chipping Camden on the 17th of March. Really lovely old pub in a tiny little village. They fed me, I played and then there was a pub quiz! Thanks to the staff for looking after me and to Sue and Kevin for letting me join their Quiz team. (We came fourth)



Rather nice room at Ebrington Arms

No comments: