Monday 14 June 2010

Stripped Down



On Tuesday the 15th of June I'm hosting the third Stripped Down evening at The Tower of Song.

I played in the open mic slot of last week's event, and the gig had a really nice feel so I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow. As it's such a new night it's all about building momentum at the moment, so it would be wonderful to see as many faces down there as possible.

As well as an open mic session which will feature Reece Page and comedy from Lee Goodall, there will be featured slots from myself and hopefully some or all of The Young Runaways. Any musicians/comedians/story tellers/poets who want an open mic slot, feel free to come down and I'll try and fit everyone in.

It all kicks off at 8.45pm, and it is free entry. Here's the address
The Tower of Song
107 Pershore Road South
Cotteridge
BIRMINGHAM
B30 3JX

No comments: